JUDICIAL SERVICES DIVISION
LIEUTENANT RUSS HENRY
Prohibited Items Beyond Security Checkpoint
Firearms, Knives, Nail Clippers, Scissors, Files, Sharp Objects
No Tobacco Products
Cigarettes, Cigars, Lighters, Chewing Tobacco, Rolling Papers, Tobacco
[Exceptions: Inhalers, Nitro]
No Food and/or Beverages
Candy, Gun, Mints, Cough Drops, etc.
Cellphones, Computers, and Tablets
CODE OF CONDUCT INSIDE COURTROOM
- Arrive on time
- Do not approach the bench unless asked by court personnel
- No Communication of any kind with inmates
- Wear clothing that would be appropriate for business.
- Be polite to the judge, opposing counsel, and court staff.
- Rise when the judge and jury enter and leave the courtroom.
- Stand when speaking to the judge, making or meeting an objection, or questioning a witness.
- Do not interrupt others while they are talking.
- Refer to the judge as “Your Honor.”
- Direct all concerns and remarks to the bench and not opposing counsel.
510 Total Views 1 Views Today